On Mo, 2012-07-30 at 14:18 +0200, Elisseev V. wrote:
> First of all, thanks for the updated version 1.2.99.3! This version
> fixed one problem with always disabled "Sync now" button, but it looks
> like "Automatic sync" still doesn't work.

Please kill the running syncevo-dbus-server and restart it with logging
enabled:
$ killall syncevo-dbus-server
$ SYNCEVOLUTION_DEBUG=1 /usr/libexec/syncevo-dbus-server 2>&1 | tee
/tmp/syncevo.log

Please send the output. There should be statements about "auto sync"
which explain for which config it is enabled and why the sync is not
starting.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.