Hello,

I'm having some issues with synchronizing photos. In my setup I'm using
Funambol as a server, clients are Syncevolution and Funambol for
android. The problem appears in the following case:
1. the "Test" contact has been modified on the android device (any field
besides photo)
2. syncing with syncevolution gives a lot of lines with the same warning
"[WARNING] libebook: invalid character found in parameter spec", but
synchronization completed "successfully" and... photo's gone.

I'd appreciate any thoughts regarding this problem.

Regards,
Vlad.