Ove Kåven <o...@arcticnet.no> writes:

> Sure. In fact, in dbus 1.4.x (on Harmattan), giving INT_MAX results in
> no timeout. This special value is just not defined in the headers.
>
> I see no such special case in dbus 1.2.x, but I suppose that timeout
> will be long enough anyway.

Sorry for posting about this again, but I'm not sure what happened to
this fix. Is it possible to acquire a build for Harmattan with it
applied, or do I have to look into building it myself?

In the latter case, is there any reason why I can't just manually patch
the source packages from http://people.debian.org/~ovek/harmattan/ and
build from that? Or is there a better place to get the source (the
Gitorious repository linked from the website is from before this
thread)? :)

Thanks,

-Toke

--