Hi all,

I have SyncEvolution and my DroidX happily chatting with each other but
now I have another question.  How to start the server automatically at
boot time.

I made an /etc/rc.d script that started the server just fine but it
starts the server in the root context.  I found that out by watching
SyncML on my Droid delete everything because, of course, there are no
Evolution databases for root.

I tried starting it using Gnome's start-up tasks options.  That also
started the server but it could not access access tasks nor notes
(access denied).

So now I start it manually after reboot with

nohup sudo syncevo-http-server -d http://localhost:9000/syncevolution &

Which works perfectly but requires me to remember to do it each time I boot.

Any suggestions on how to automate this?

Thanks,
John

--
John DeArmond