On Sat, 2021-01-30 at 14:20 +0100, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> Do you have a more recent build log with the failure?

        Hi,
sure, I re-ran the build here:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=61020990

On Sat, 2021-01-30 at 18:23 +0100, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lkdeui
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lkdecore

Fedora carries a patch for it:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/syncevolution/blob/master/f/syncevolution-1.4.1-akonadi.patch

> Perhaps also remove KDE support from the Fedora .spec file?

Right, I can probably do it. I only do not know how many users are
actually using it. If you know there are issues with it, then the best
would be, probably, to drop the code from the sources, otherwise I'm
afraid the users might eventually request to enable it in the package.

        Bye,
        Milan