Hi,

Me again with yet another probably easier question for someone to answer,
but for the life of my I could not find a reference to it in any of the
documentation.

I found a feed whose URL was up to date, but the RSS feed listed against it
was out of date and did not point to the current content.  The site
contained a new feed location which validated ok. 
Now obviously, I can't approve the entry, and I marked as needing repair.

But who updates the Site & Data URL, or will this entry be marked as dead
and removed at some point, and then added again at a later date with the
correct values.  Is there a method available to edit a Feed's entry?

I'm sorry if I've missed the information somewhere on the site, but I did
look long and hard.  And knock me down with a feather if the next 3 entries
I look at didn't have the same problem.

(Can anyone tell I'm slightly bored today ?)

Regards

Chris

--
Homepage  : http://yaps4u.net   
Anti-Spam : http://www.ihatespam.net
Net       : http://www.mynetwatchman.com







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to