Hi I am new in your forum and I hope I am right here.
In the future I`d like to give you more info about what is going on
on our new site www.weedis.com.
Can anybody please tell me how I can use the rss feed from syndic8.
Thank you very much,
best Matthias
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/