Hi,
I have a number of feeds which need changes. Most are ready to
approve, but I would like to make some changes before releasing them
definitively.
As a reviewer, it seems that I am unable to change a feed URL or Title
(Description seems to update by itself).
To make metadata changes like that to a number of feeds, should I just
start over, more carefully this time? And if so, how to delete those
already submitted?
Oh, erm.. one more thing... any way to recover my lost password...?
Regards,
Ken Ara
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/