-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

What do we do about feeds that request a username and password for
the data URL that is provided for a feed entry ?
(http://www.livejournal.com/interface/atomapi/starrynight1890/feed -
I would have posted the feed ID, but syndic8 seems to be having a
funny 10 minutes and has stopped responding).

You can see the individual feeds ok, but I think the feed URL is the
one that the user uses to maintain it.

Do I mark it as 'needs fixin' ?  It probably needs someone with
editor role to change the path to the correct one.
(Even though I am marked as an editor, I still haven't worked out how
to edit things...just as well because I would probably break
something).

Cheers

Chris

- - --

Chris Wright
http://www.yaps4u.net

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 8.1

iQA/AwUBQgV0Z/Yy+Rn5UnBTEQLn+wCgr1/QSKLgzHmId0/EAQjKy4IquDMAn1ey
RsUJoH+fX8OwpnRd3BVMPhUH
=0Vw/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to