Hi, I'm a new reviewer. I've been trying to help with the 133K feed
queue, but I wanted to make sure I'm doing it right.

Three questions:

1: Are adult feeds allowed?
2: What am I looking for in the stats tab? Am I to reject feeds with no updates?
3: Other then the popup help, has anybody come up with a set of reviewer rules?

Thank guys! :)
-- 
Joseph Becher
<a 
href="http://spreadfirefox.com/community/?q=affiliates&amp;id=2394&amp;t=1";>Get
Firefox!</a>





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to