Hi, we're new to syndic8.com and I wanted to introduce our new "Plant
of the Day" RSS feed (ID #286442).
We're syndicating our Floridata.com Plant Encyclopedia content just in
time for the spring gardening season.
I'm hoping to get a syndic8.com reviewer to approve
our feed pretty soon because Spring is almost here! I also hope that
you will all visit Floridata when doing your gardens this year.
BTW, in the three weeks we've had our RSS feed, site
taffic has risen by over 22% - RSS (and similar
technologies) is (are) the best!  I'm sure we'll do
even better once we're hooked into syndic8.com.
Thanks!
Jack Scheper
Floridata.com 








------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to