Hi Team, I've received several requests for an RSS feed for the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet (http://www.aftonbladet.se/). I have scoured the site but I don't see anything that looks like an RSS feed, and there's nothing listed in Syndic8. Does anyone speak Swedish, and would you be willing to evangelize the concept of RSS to them? That would be cool!
Jeff; -- * RSS Feeds: http://www.syndic8.com * Blog: http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/ * Web Services: http://aws.typepad.com * Resume: http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/resume.html ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
