Hi all,

   I'm in the process of making a site for my own personal enjoyment, 
and one of the features I wanted was some sort of aggregator so that I 
could read all my feeds (and sites of interest) in one place.  I'm 
running a content management system (Mambo) that doesn't seem to have 
this feature available in any sort of extension or module, so I was just 
going to set up a separate aggregator and link/wrap it from Mambo. 

So...any suggestions for a good aggregator? I have access to perl, php, 
and mysql (but not python far as I know).  I'd also like some sort of 
categorization system if possible.  I can script some and do enough to 
get things to look the way I want em to (as well as work).

Thanks,
Charlene





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to