When I see a warning I go into notes and post those warnings, even if I'm 
syndicating the site.  Shouldn't we be doing that?  I was just on checking 
sites/etc, and someone else started doing it at the same site I was on 
(there should be a lock out system if someone is already in the site 
checking it out, others shouldn't be able to) and Syndicating the site, but 
not putting notes in on the warnings for the Validator...

Or should I not be putting the notes in?


Dr. Donald M. Bell
President and COO
Venture Strategies, Inc.
Shaping Business Strategies for Success
http://www.venturestrategiesinc.com
http://vsinc.blogspot.com
410-729-1573 Office
410-729-1574 Fax
443-794-6394 Cell 







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to