I remember reading at one time, I think shortly after I became a
Reviewer, that the Average Headlines stat was "broken" but I don't
recall seeing anything specific about that.

Personally, I don't really use the "average headlines per day" as a
factor when reviewing feeds.  Instead, I look at activity in other
ways -- how many recent headlines, for example, or the date(s) of the
last item(s) in the feed, which can be tricky depending on whether the
XML data includes date information.

-- 
Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.just-stuart.com/


On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 01:03:27 -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  
>  
>  Reviewing the statistics on this feed, I see that Average headlines 
>  per day is given as 0.00, yet several feeds have been added this 
>  month.  (And the feed was added less than two months ago.)  Is this 
>  a problem with the Average headlines figure?
>  
>  Nick


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to