Yep, I just use dc:subject, as in feed 263251.  Not sure what other
ways are available for populating that field.

That reminds me that I want to go back and add that to a couple other
feeds at the channel level, where currently I'm only using it at the
item level.

-- 
Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.just-stuart.com/


On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:23:47 -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  
>  To at least partially answer my own question, one source 
>  for 'Subject' is the <dc:subject... element in RDF.  I guess 
>  similarly in RSS 2.0 a subject element could be defined within a 
>  namespace, but then would Syndic8 pick it up, I wonder?
>  
>  Nick


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to