Greetings,

I'm new. What does a Reviewer do?

Does it matter if I use RadioUserland as an aggregator? By the way, it
was RadioUserland's link which led me to syndic8.com.

I do not have a reader. Some background follows. Normally I use
Netscape Navigator 7.2. RadioUserland opens in IE 6. I have Mozilla
1.75, Firefox 1.0 and Opera 7.54u2 installed. I use Navigator 95% of
the time. I maintain separate bookmark files; I hope the Firefox
developers follow this route.

Thanks,
Brian








------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to