Thanks.

I checked into this a bit further.  Unlike RSS 2.0, which has a list 
of allowable values for language (see 
http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss#optionalChannelElements), I 
could find no mention of such a list for RDF (see 
http://web.resource.org/rss/1.0/spec).  Indeed, when I ran the feed 
through the W3C RDF (RSS 1.0) validator 
(http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/), it had no complaints.  So I'm 
inclined to syndicate the feed regardless of the feedvalidator.org 
result, unless someone here advises otherwise...

Nick


--- In [email protected], Joseph Becher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd mention Syndic8 and be professional. Other then that... :)
> 
> 
> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:53:29 -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  
> >  I just updated the status of feed 192650 to Awaiting Repair.  
It 
> >  failed validation, and just needs the language to be changed 
from 
> >  en_US to en-us.  It's a pity because (IMO) it's a good blog.
> >  
> >  I've added "Fixer" to my list of roles, and will send the 
webmaster 
> >  a quick email.  Is there a standard format for such 
communication, 
> >  or do you just make it up as you go along, using common sense?  
I 
> >  assume that the email should mention Syndic8?
> >  
> >  Thanks,
> >  Nick
> >  
> >  
> >  
> >  
> > 
> >  If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >  (this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
> >  
> >  To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
> >  http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
> >  (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the 
list)
> >  
> >  To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit
> > http://www.syndic8.com/ 
> > 
> >  
> >  
> >  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor 
> >  
> >  ADVERTISEMENT
> >  
> >  
> >  ________________________________
> >  Yahoo! Groups Links
> >  
> >  
> > To visit your group on the web, go to:
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/
> >   
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >   
> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of 
Service. 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Joseph Becher
> <a href="http://spreadfirefox.com/community/?
q=affiliates&amp;id=2394&amp;t=1">Get
> Firefox!</a>





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to