In doing some reviewing this evening, I ran across feed 221784... FeedValidator says it's a valid RSS feed, but Syndic8.com is getting a 412 error. (I had to look that one up -- it's a "precondition failed" error.)
I didn't change the status on this feed because I considered that it might be a problem with the way that Syndic8.com is polling that feed, given that it passes the FeedValidator test OK. Any ideas? -- Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.just-stuart.com/ ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
