Thank you both very much!   We did what Stuart recommended and 
it appears to have done the trick.

Thanks again, guys.  If I knew what I was doing, I'd volunteer to 
help.  

Sandy

On 24 Mar 2005 at 14:50, [email protected] wrote:

> Message: 8         
>    Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:07:35 -0800
>    From: Stuart Whitmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Greetings!
> 
> It appears that www.vegsource.com is using Apache, so an .htaccess
> file in the /blog subdirectory of the site with the line:
> 
> AddType application/atom+xml .xml
> 
> might do the trick for resolving that warning.
> 
> I'm not sure how to update the description -- I would expect that to
> be in the feed, and I'm guessing that is the "tagline" element, but
> apparently Syndic8 doesn't read that element for that purpose.
> 
> -- 
> Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> http://www.just-stuart.com/
> 
> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:02:28 -0500, Joseph Becher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >  Consider it done! :)
> >  
> >  Check out the warning on
> > http://www.feedvalidator.org/check?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vegsource.com%2Fblog%2Fatom.xml
> >  and see if you cen get it fixed though please.
> >  
> >  --Joe







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to