Stuart Whitmore wrote:
>> Btw: I'm seeing the same bug over and over again with Wordpress 1.2 
>> generated feeds: Response includes bad HTTP header name: "last 
>> modified". 
> 
> The HTTP header problem came up awhile back.  I've been marking such
> feeds for repair and leaving a note about needing a WordPress upgrade.
>  Version 1.5 (and 1.2.2 if I remember right) don't seem to have that
> problem, from what I've seen on other feeds.

 From experience with my own site, I can say that yes, it's been fixed 
in both 1.2.2 and 1.5.

It's a one-letter typo that the site owner can fix manually* if they're 
afraid to upgrade, or fix by upgrading if they're afraid to mess with 
the code.

*Open wp-blog-header.php, look for "Last Modified" and change it to 
"Last-Modified".

-- 
Kelson Vibber
www.hyperborea.org



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to