On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 07:42:16AM -0700, Jeff Barr wrote:

> When you are logged in to Syndic8 and you see an interesting feed, you can
> now add one or more tags to it so that you can label it, and so that you can
> find it later.

Interesting.  I'm still dubious on the concept, but I'll reserve too
much judgement since this is the first time I've encountered it.

I do have some questions, possibly issues, with the implementation:

1 - I just tried tagging a bunch of feeds, and found myself tagging
them with both the singular and plural of the word.  Did I need to do
the plural (book and books)?

2 - I wanted to categorize some as "science fiction", but the tags are
only single-word tags.  Now, these should definately _not_ be
categorized as "science", but I don't see how I could have made the
two words one tag.

Allen


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to