Thanks Stu.  I appreciate the response.  As you predicted, the "site 
name empty" went away, and has been replaced by "only 0 days with 
fresh headlines."  It also says the XML hasn't been updated since 4/4, 
so I'll assume that those statistics just aren't wholly accurate while 
the site is being polled.  Anyone else notice this behavior?

Thanks,

n_adm

--- In [email protected], Stuart Whitmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From what I've seen from the feeds I've suggested, the "site name is
> empty" goes away (or is overwritten) within a few days.  I'm not sure
> exactly what it means, but it doesn't seem to indicate a problem,
> since the feeds eventually reach the Awaiting Approval status without
> my doing anything to resolve the "site name."  It may just indicate a
> certain state in the early analysis of the feed.
> 
> -- 
> Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> http://www.just-stuart.com/








------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to