Hi All,

I have fixed the problem with the broken buttons. I had some bad HTML, etc.

Jeff;

Chris Wright wrote:

>Stu,
> 
>Nope its not you.. .I had that tonight as well... Glad you asked though
>because I was beginning to think it was just  me
> 
>Chris
> 
> 
>
>
>  _____  
>
>From: Stuart Whitmore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
>Sent: 07 April 2005 20:35
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: [syndic8] Problem - Buttons (e.g., Approve) not working
>
>
>Is it just me, or are others experiencing a problem with the Approve
>and Update Status buttons?  I can add tags, but I can't Approve a
>feed.  The button doesn't do anything when clicked.  I tried setting
>the status to Syndicated and using the Update Status button, but that
>didn't work either.  I tried this in three browsers to make sure it
>wasn't a browser-specific problem (I used Opera, Mozilla, and Internet
>Explorer).
>
>  
>

-- 
* RSS Feeds:       http://www.syndic8.com                    
* Blog:            http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/
* Web Services:    http://aws.typepad.com
* Resume:          http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/resume.html




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to