Hello,

hiphop-music-10.rss (feed 273381) does not validate (not well-
formed), therefore it cannot be parsed. This error appeared for 18 
days, and I'm guessing that the problem is the RSS generator not 
handling the & character properly. & is inserted exactly like that in 
content, which is wrong; it should be replaced with & . I have 
set it to Awaiting Repair status.

hiphop-album-releases.rss (feed 273382) does not validate: pubDate 
and lastBuildDate are not in RFC822 format. There are other errors 
found by FeedValidator. I can't even set this to Awaiting Repair 
because it cannot be parsed.

273383 has 0 new posts per day. More activity is required.

The others have been approved.

Titel


--- In [email protected], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 
> I have a few feeds that are pending approval:
> 273380, 273381, 273383, 273384, 273385
> 
> and also one particular feed (273382) that is polling, what does 
that mean and
> what do I need to do to get the other feeds approved? Please advise.





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to