Hello can someone please have the system update the Metadata and Site
Image URL for Feed Id# 358120 or can I do that myself?
I updated my site image URL and meta data about 7 days ago and the
system has still not grabbed it.
also my syndic8 user name is hollywoodnorth and for some reason I
canot approve my feed....can you not approve feeds suggested from the
same IP?
Cheers and thanks for the great site!
Mark
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/