Hey, thanks Stu!  I appreciate the approval.  I'll keep an eye on my 
email for when a featured spot shows up.

Thanks,

n_adm

--- In [email protected], Stuart Whitmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> I went ahead and approved your feed.
> 
> As for the delay in getting into the featured feed list, I did it
> recently and I think it was a couple days at that point.  I didn't 
pay
> real close attention to the timing of it, though, and I'd expect it
> may be different depending on how many feeds are already featured 
when
> you submit your request.
> 
> -- 
> Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> http://www.just-stuart.com/
> 
> 
> On 4/14/05, nepotista_adm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  
> >  Hi,
> >  
> >      Our RSS feed, Nepotista (360947) is currently awaiting 
approval, 
> >  and I'm interested in having as a featured feed.  Can anyone 
tell me 
> >  how long the wait is to get on the featured feed list?
> >  
> >  Thanks,
> >  
> >  n_adm
> >





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to