OK.  I need help.  Please.  I�ve signed up, but I have no idea how to
implement.

Thanks!
Phillip


On 4/14/05 12:17 PM, "Jeff Barr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just rolled out some more XML-RPC functions for Syndic8; the new
> functions allow
> calling applications to set tags on feeds, retrieve all feeds matching a
> tag (for everyone
> or for one user), and to retrieve all tags (again, for everyone or for
> one user). More
> info in the blog:
> 
> http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/index.php
> 
> Note that the existing functions for retrieving feed info now return tag
> data as well.
> 
> Jeff;




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to