I am trying to register this feed

http://www.expat-online.com/rss/news_feed.xml

and get the error message:

http://www.expat-online.com/rss/news_feed.xml
Could not parse RSS:
    * Parse Error:xml declaration not at start of external entity
    * Error Line:2
    * Error Column:0
The wording I use is exactly the same as an example I have and I do not see 
what I can do differently. The xml displays on my screen okay. What is 
necessary to fix this error.

Thanks

John Pollard

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<http://www.expat-online.com/>Expatriate Online - Your Bookmark to 
<http://www.expat-online.com/>Belgium
Tel: 067 648 645
Fax: 067 841 651
GSM: 0472 643 704  

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to