This is great news Jeff, I will have to try it out. As much as
I would like to contribute to the review process, in the past
I've found it to be so slow and frustrating that I normally
gave up. Perhaps now we can take a big bite out of that
list of feeds waiting for review and approval!

Doug
-- 
Douglas Clifton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://loadaveragezero.com/
http://loadaveragezero.com/drx/rss/recent

>    Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 19:53:24 -0700
>    From: Jeff Barr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Syndic8 Reviewer Sidebar for Firefox
> 
> Hi All,
> 
> I am trying to make the Reviewing process more efficient for
> all of you Reviewers. As one step in that direction, I have
> built a Firefox sidebar specifically for Reviewers.
> 
> Here's what you have to do to get it running
> 
> 1. Start up Firefox.
> 
> 2. Visit http://www.syndic8.com/reviewer_sidebar.php ;
>     log in to Syndic8 if necessary.
> 
> 3. Bookmark that page.
> 
> 4. Find the bookmark in your Bookmarks menu and right-click,
>     then choose Properties.
> 
> 5. Check the "Load this bookmark in the sidebar" box.
> 
> 6. Choose the bookmark to open it in the sidebar.
> 
> Suggestions and ideas for improvement are welcome.
> 
> BTW, the Reviewer box is a bit faster now. It turns out
> that finding the first reviewable feed hits the database
> pretty hard. To speed things up,this query (and two
> others) are deferred until you actually open up the Feed
> Info box, using some special "pseudo" Feed IDs.




If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to