Good morning! Question: I have tried several times to add an "Add to MyYahoo" button to my blog -- but it never seems to work, even though I have had no problems with Bloglines and MyMSN.
My feed URL is "http://www.marketingheadhunter.com/executive_search/index.rdf" -- but if you see the bottom of my first post at http://www.marketingheadhunter.com/ you can see that the Bloglines button works -- and the MyYahoo button does not. What am I doing wrong here? Thanks for your advice! Harry Joiner Marketing Headhunter ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> <font face=arial size=-1><a href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hkvu5m1/M=362343.6886682.7839641.1493532/D=groups/S=1706173512:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123009956/A=2894350/R=0/SIG=10tj5mr8v/*http://www.globalgiving.com">Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving</a>.</font> --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
