Unless I am mistaken, I reckon everything that has "cuteandsingle" in the url has been dead for at least a couple of months. There are over 2,000 of these syndicated, and I have never been able to successfully read one, let alone parse one.
I reckon the people went out of business, ie: http://profiles.cuteandsingle.com/mi/caro/rss.xml __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> <font face=arial size=-1><a href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h98kd7t/M=362343.6886682.7839641.1493532/D=groups/S=1706173512:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123883070/A=2894352/R=0/SIG=11fdoufgv/*http://www.globalgiving.com/cb/cidi/tsun.html">Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now</a>.</font> --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
