Uh, I already went ahead and marked the old feed as redirected, and
submitted the new URLs. Hope I proceeded correctly :) Sorry for
bothering you. Have a lovely weekend ahead!



> Gentlemen,
> 
> I registered a domain name to match my blog's name and moved the files
> and everything to the new address. The old location, a subdomain on my
> old good-for-all domain, has a .htaccess permanent redirect to the new
> URL which I hope will provide a temporary fix for regular visitors.
> 
> The old URL's feed is already added to syndic8 (ID 352549). Is there a
> simple procedure to edit the feed's URL in this case, or does it need
> to go through the usual delete-and-readd process?
> 
> Sorry if this question has been asked before, I couldn't find it.
> 
> Thanks in advance :)




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
<font face=arial size=-1><a 
href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hmv9vt8/M=362343.6886682.7839641.1493532/D=groups/S=1706173512:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124415314/A=2894352/R=0/SIG=11fdoufgv/*http://www.globalgiving.com/cb/cidi/tsun.html";>Help
 tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now</a>.</font>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to