Jeff,
 
Has anyone taken you up on your offer yet?
If not I'll transfer $250 to you and let you make the final deposit to the
RedCross.
If not, I'll pass on the details of my submission to you when I find a site
I can wire from my US accounts, or use my US Visa.
(Most of the US sites take my US credit card, but don't like my UK address,
so I am limited to where I can use it online).
 
Regards

Chris


  _____  

From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jeff Barr
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 4:53 PM
To: Syndic Mailing List
Subject: [syndic8] Syndic8 Red Cross Disaster Relief Donation + matching
funds


Hi Everyone,

Syndic8 has made a donation in the amount of $250 to the American Red
Cross for disaster relief in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

We will also do a dollar for dollar match for the next $250 in similar
donations to the same organization. Just send me some evidence that you
have made a donation and I will take care of the rest.

The Red Cross site is heavily loaded so I used the Amazon page to make
my donation:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/philanthropy/red-cross.html

Jeff;


If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit
http://www.syndic8.com/ 




SPONSORED LINKS 
Business
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+finance+course&w1=Business+fin
ance+course&w2=Business+finance+online+course&w3=Business+finance+class&w4=B
usiness+finance+schools&w5=Business+finances&w6=Business+finance+start+up&c=
6&s=177&.sig=7oJi3ZEh71VDCIqK_pR5QQ> finance course     Business
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+finance+online+course&w1=Busin
ess+finance+course&w2=Business+finance+online+course&w3=Business+finance+cla
ss&w4=Business+finance+schools&w5=Business+finances&w6=Business+finance+star
t+up&c=6&s=177&.sig=ZzWD4g9IjcAmuymWfHk4KA> finance online course
Business
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+finance+class&w1=Business+fina
nce+course&w2=Business+finance+online+course&w3=Business+finance+class&w4=Bu
siness+finance+schools&w5=Business+finances&w6=Business+finance+start+up&c=6
&s=177&.sig=sJAK7XxV7yEUkhQiwjF_RA> finance class       
Business
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+finance+schools&w1=Business+fi
nance+course&w2=Business+finance+online+course&w3=Business+finance+class&w4=
Business+finance+schools&w5=Business+finances&w6=Business+finance+start+up&c
=6&s=177&.sig=Q1L4WTS5rUdq4o-sAyriIA> finance schools   Business
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+finances&w1=Business+finance+c
ourse&w2=Business+finance+online+course&w3=Business+finance+class&w4=Busines
s+finance+schools&w5=Business+finances&w6=Business+finance+start+up&c=6&s=17
7&.sig=szhDsRsoZf3RRB_ngCih8w> finances         Business
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+finance+start+up&w1=Business+f
inance+course&w2=Business+finance+online+course&w3=Business+finance+class&w4
=Business+finance+schools&w5=Business+finances&w6=Business+finance+start+up&
c=6&s=177&.sig=f73K767KexHZRJIZA5nQGQ> finance start up         

  _____  

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 


        
*        Visit your group "syndic8 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8> "
on the web.
  

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> . 


  _____  




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/njNroD/KbOLAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to