Seeing as I used to live in Wooten Basset before moving to Calne , I was about to approve the feed, but Bill beat me to it (although I am not there now, because I moved again ;) Good luck for the season. I must pop back to Bassett and check up on a few friends.
Regards Chris _____ From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Smedley (WBTFC) Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 6:43 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [syndic8] Feed 414916 Could you please approve feed number 414916? Thanks -- Scott Smedley WBTFC Webmaster http://www.wbtfc.co.uk [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01793 852584 (Home) 07849 334072 (Mobile) For fast, inexpensive web hosting, go to http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=8951090. If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ _____ YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS * Visit your group "syndic8 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8> " on the web. * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> . _____ [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy). http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
