Hi All,

 From time to time I come across directory pages chock full 
of RSS feeds. In the past I have simply taken the time to 
suggest these myself, but I don't have the time to do this 
anymore. So I'd like to ask the list to take this on. I'll 
post these as "FeedSuggest:" when I find them, and anyone is 
free to log in to Syndic8 and suggest any or all of them.

Here's the first:

http://www.npr.org/rss/podcast/podcast_directory.php

To avoid duplication and disappointment, it would be good 
for the first person to decide to do this to post a "Taken" 
message to the list, and then a little status report when 
they are done.

I've got more of these to come.

Thanks,

Jeff;

-- 
* RSS Feeds:       http://www.syndic8.com
* Blog:            http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/
* Web Services:    http://aws.typepad.com
* Resume:          http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/resume.html



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to