This question is regarding feed 89752.  It's not really a feed, but a 
website that sells out of print books related to women's history and 
social history.  My initial reaction was to rejected it, but instead I 
left a note stating that it didn't look like to me.  I can't say that 
it is "clearly a splot" per the reviewer guidelines.  My gut still 
tells me to reject it, but I would appreciate a second opinion. 





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to