When it comes to creating RSS feeds I am a newbie (Not to XML though)

I'm creating RSS 2.0 feeds for the company I work for. In the RSS 2.0 
specifications, there is an optional subelement to the channel element 
called category. There is also a optional subelement of item called 
category. Both category elements have an optional element called 
domain. I want to know what the content of the domain attributes should 
be for use by Syndic8 and how I can determine the proper content for 
the category element for Syndic8.

Another question I have is also about categories. I click the 
Categories link (http://www.syndic8.com/feedcat.php) and I come to a 
page with tabs for Syndic8, DMOZ, NIF, NIF_DMOZ, TX, and seeAlso. What 
are the differences between these category lists and should I submit my 
feeds to each on separately?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with these questions.







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to