Hey guys,
Some days are better than others, last week I had nothing but Bad Feeds, or 
other languages.  Today, I actually had 10 out of 14 feeds that were at least 
valid, 8 of which I approved.
See ya,
J.

My Blog 
http://mcbsconsulting.blogspot.com


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Don - htmlfixit.com 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2005 11:37 AM
  Subject: Re: [syndic8] Filter Suggestion


  Carl Starrett wrote:
  > As a reviewer, I would like to see an that allows to to filter out any 
  > non-english language feeds for review.  I'm trying to sort through 
  > older feeds that have been waiting for a review since 04/05 and the 
  > only language I speak and write fluently is english.  It is a little 
  > frusttrating to have to browse through so many feeds that I can't 
  > review.
  > 
  That actually exists already.  I am trying to find the post where it is 
  described.  Unfortunately I have yet to find it.

  I think the single largest problem with reviewers is not really 
  understanding what is expected.  You look at a feed and see the yellow 
  icons and so forth.  What gets approved and what doesn't.

  I don't do many because it just takes too long to get up to speed if I 
  have not done one lately.


  If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

  To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
  http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
  (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

  To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit 
http://www.syndic8.com/ 



  SPONSORED LINKS Business finance course  Business to business finance  Small 
business finance  
        Business finance consultant  Business finance magazine  Business 
finance schools  


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    a..  Visit your group "syndic8" on the web.
      
    b..  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      
    c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to