Howdy,
   I've moved a feed from a manually created one to one created with 
standard blogging software.
   The old feed is #156562 - it still exists, but only with entries 
indicating where it has moved to.
   The new feed is #447468 - sadly it does not validate despite being 
auto-generated by blogger.com. I don't think there is anything I can 
do about the validation complaints. All software that I have tried 
(including Syndic8's own) have no problem reading the feed.
   Both are approved, but the old one should probably be removed.

Peace,
David Cheney







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to