A lot of information to answer your questions can be found on Syndic8.com --
just click the Documents link at the top, then the HowTo Document link.  I
recommend "Give Your Site the RSS Treatment" -- but I'm biased, since I
wrote it.

:-)

--
Stuart Whitmore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.just-stuart.com/


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help the victims of the Pakistan/India earthquake rebuild their lives.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.cYGuB/leGMAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to