--- In [email protected], "benn_black" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > I created a RSS feed about 12 months ago. I need to edit the site url > and description. I don't remember my log-in details or if registration > was necessary to submit feeds at the time.
What's the feed number? Or what's the feed URL? That data's manually 'reloaded' by the poller, no human text entry is necessary. The poller doesn't automatically update them, mainly to avoid foolishness with search engine gaming. So let us know which feed and we'll get it's record reloaded. -Bill Kearney If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
