I figured it was time to quit being shy about it and try adding some
metadata for the feeds I maintain.  Could I get an editor to check the
metadata checkbox for feed # 350409 (JPPI Photo/Video News)?  If I did
that one right, I'll work on updating my other feeds.

Thanks!

--
Stuart Whitmore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.just-stuart.com/


If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to