hi everyone.. I see this question and it makes me wonder how it
all
works. I've logged in several times and have not been able to
figure
out how to even review sites, so how does it happen?

I went through and put all my meta data in my site and syndic8
says
there is no meta data. (confusing, I know not why it doesn't
recognize
it). The status for my site has been awaiting approval for
awhile now.

my website: http://google-fu.blogspot.com

my rss: http://google-fu.blogspot.com/atom.xml

my syndic8: http://www.syndic8.com/feedinfo.php?FeedID=446551

So how does one get the site past the "awaiting approval phase"
How do
we get syndic8 to recognize all the meta data? I'd like to get a
handle on this before I start loading all my sites!


I added a couple other feeds recently as well.. They are still
polling. I hope to learn and understand this process more in the
future by reading this site.

Thanks much for your assistance!












If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to