YOu can drop me an email with all of the relevant info 
and I'll fix it up by hand. I'm open to suggestions for 
more tag editing features too.

Jeff;

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 10:48:50 -0600, "infoZine Staff"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> 
> Is there a way to correct mistakes in the tags?
> 
> I left Bill a comment on his page, but thought I'd ask here too.
> 
> Thanks
> 
> 
> 
> 
> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
> 
> To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
> http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
> (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
> 
> To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit
> http://www.syndic8.com/ 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
>  
> 
> 


If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to