_____
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Pascal Belloncle
Sent: 24 April 2006 04:53
To: [email protected]
Subject: [syndic8] Is there a definition for spam?
The reason I ask is that I was randomly checking feeds to be approved and
checked out http://www.syndic8.com/feedinfo.php?FeedID=467224. The site is
not aggresive spam, it has what looks like genuine news about its subject,
but gets highly priced adsense keywords and that someone would want to
profit for nothing doesn't lool too good in my book. I'm tempted to mark it
as spam, or let someone else decide. Any opinion?
I couldn't see any adverts on there at all. Just a few articles and links,
but no adverts (Google or otherwise).
Thanks,
Pascal.
PS: Can one really approve his own feeds (467220, 467221, 467222)? I mean,
the button is enabled for them.
Yes you can approve your own feeds (but I wouldn't).
It defeats the object of having someone view your feeds and ensure they are
correct and that an error doesn't slip through that you didn't notice.
So yes you can approve your own feed, but its not quite the done thing....
(Just don't go looking up who aproved a couple of my own feeds... I was
young back then).
In fact, now you have posted the numbers up top, if there are no errors I
wouldn't be surprised to see them approved already
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/