I've set your feed to be re-polled.  It'll come back up into the review
queue in a few days.

Thanks,
-Bill Kearney
Syndic8.com

----- Original Message ----- 

> I'm liseted in syndic8 and my site listing is "dead" I tried to
> suggest it and it says that I'm already listed.
>
> How do I get an active entry on syndic8? I'm using Movabletype,
> however when I started I was using Typepad.
>
> In other words, whats the ping format I should enter in the box in MT?



If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to