Hi,

There's currently no visible "delete" functionality for tags. I'm not 
really sure that it is fair (or logical) for one person to delete their 
tags or another person's tags. I could tag some stuff in a certain way, 
and a bunch of other people might like my tags. But then I change my 
mind and delete them (without knowing that other people like them) and 
remove information that they count on. I'm not super happy with this 
possibility.

I did delete a couple of tags that people noted had been placed in error.

Thoughts from others are welcome, as always.

Jeff;

Aleksander_B wrote:

> I was reviewing a feed #471454 , 
> http://lifestyle.resourcesforattorneys.com/ 
> <http://lifestyle.resourcesforattorneys.com/>
> camping/index.php , and i may have places "Possible Spam" by mistake,
>
> how do i reverse that,
> or can some one else do it for me.
>
> i am very sorry
>
>  


-- 
* RSS Feeds:       http://www.syndic8.com                    
* Blog:            http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/
* Web Services:    http://aws.typepad.com
* Resume:          http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/resume.html




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups.  See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to