Hi All, Greetings from London -- I've been here on business for the last 7 days and am heading home to Seattle in a couple of hours.
I just checked my domain registration and Syndic8 is officially 5 years old today. It has been a long yet fun journey, even if I'm not quite sure where we are going! But, as Steve Jobs once said, "The journey is the reward." Thanks to everyone who's helped out, sent me emails, contributed, reviewed, and sent words of encouragement. Jeff; If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
