I recommend taking a look at FeedValidator.org and running your feeds
through that to see what it says.  It's a reliable way to check the basic
technical correctness of a feed.

-- 
Stuart Whitmore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.just-stuart.com/

On 8/2/06, iamjfitch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi I am wondering if the group could help me out and tell me if I
> programmed the RSS feed/ XML feed properly on the list of sites
> below and if I should do anything to improve it. This is my first
> time dabbling in this area. Please e-mail suggestions to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> [snip]


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to